»» PERSONAL INFORMATION
- This policy includes how SysCloud treats personal information received from you.
- Your personal information is information about you – your name, address, email id, phone number etc.
- This information may be used by SysCloud without restriction.
- SysCloud will not give your personal information to third parties unless this disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws.
- This information may be processed in the country collected as well as other countries.
- If you do not provide us with certain information, we may limit the services you are able to use.
- If you are a business user, we may receive personal information about you from your employer.
- If you have purchased our services or software through a reseller, we may receive your personal information from them. We may request additional optional personal information.
- When you communicate with us we may store any information contained in your communication.
- If you wish to change the kind of communication you receive, email email@example.com
- Choosing not to receive promotional email will not other communication, example legal communication.
»» ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
- SysCloud gathers information about visits to our website through cookies, web bugs etc.
- Internet protocol addresses, domain names etc may also be passively collected as you use the services, to understand traffic etc.
- If you provide feedback to us, we may use such feedback according to our terms of service.
»» THIRD PARTY SITES
- These sites may contain links to other websites. SysCloud is not responsible for the content of these websites.
- This privacy statement applies only to information collected by us through our site or services.
- This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites.
- We ask our users to read the privacy statements of all websites they visit.
- SysCloud may share information about third party services with you.
»» PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
- Children are not eligible to use our services. We do not collect or maintain data from those under 13 years old.
- If we obtain knowledge that a user is under 13 years old, we will remove that user.
- We have reasonable security measures to help protect your data and maintain data accuracy like 512 bit encryption.
- SysCloud, cannot fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of your data.
- SysCloud bears no liability for:
- Loss of any data
- Use of any data
- Deletion of any data
- Disclosures of any data
»» DELETION OF DATA
- Certain information is necessary to provide access to our sites or services. If you delete such necessary information you may not be able to use our sites or services.
- If you need to have your data deleted from our databases or to discontinue services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After we receive your request, in a reasonable time period, we will remove your data.
- We may request the deletion of your data:
- To prevent fraud
- Enforce our terms of services
- Other reasons we may deem fit
- When we delete your data, it will remain in our archives but will be deleted from the active database.
»» BACKED UP DATA/MIGRATION DATA
- Backed up data / migration data can include both personal information and anonymous information.
- SysCloud will not view the contents of your account unless we believe that your account has been used for illegal purposes.
- To provide incremental backups, technical support etc. SysCloud may view your backed up data / migration data.
- We collect backed up data/migration data you have requested us to collect from third-party sites.
- Users can request a copy of backed up data/migration data. Email email@example.com with a proof of identity.
- An employer can request:
- A copy of employees backed up data
- Deletion of employees backed up data without his/her consent
- SysCloud can modify this privacy statement at any time.
- If we make any changes to our privacy statement, such changes will be posted to our website.
- It is your responsibility to check our site from time to time.
- If you do not agree to any changes, you must intimate us immediately.
»» CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our privacy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org